Choosing the right school for your full time training can be a daunting decision.
With many facilities scheduling their first round of 2022 course auditions as early as Easter this year, you may be feeling pressured to make a
decision on your future plans now.
To help ease your mind, we will be presenting a Complimentary Dance Workshop, designed to help you navigate your way through the maze of courses and schools available so you can discover which specific training program and Performing Art course is going to be the best match for YOU!
Date: Friday April 16th
Time: 10am to 1pm
- 10am to 12noon – Commercial Jazz workshop with Michelle Hopper
- 12noon to 1pm – Q&A session. Parents are welcome to join this session to also educate themselves and help with the decision process.
Registrations essential. Book your place below;
Presented by Industry Professional, Michelle Hopper-Doyle, she will be sharing her more than 20 years of experience of the industry, the programs available and why they are designed as they are.
This is a 100% ‘sales free’ workshop, so please come along for a dance and a chat so that you can be informed and confident in making the right decision for yourself for 2022.
Some of the information Michelle will cover in the Q&A session:
- Her experience working within the industry and what she learnt along the way.
- The realities of completing an accredited training course for your future job prospects
- The skills and knowledge needed for longevity.
- How you can make the most out of your course.
- What to expect both physically, mentally and emotionally.