Please complete the below application form with your intention to audition for our Pre-Professional Program including the national qualifications in Cert IV in Dance, Cert IV in Musical Theatre and and Cert III in Dance. Following submitting your application, we will be emailing you next steps in the audition process. There are two ways in which you can audition.
Application to Audition
1. Auditioning in person – Audition Open Day May 29
Audition in person, at the upcoming Audition Open Day Sunday May 29, 2022 from 10am to 3.00pm.
Following submitting your application, we will be emailing you with next steps and how to prepare for the Audition Open Day.. If you have any questions, please contact our team at [email protected].
2. Auditioning in person - class audition
Audition in person, by attending a full day Pre-Professional program on any Tuesday to Thursday.
Following submitting your application, we will be emailing you with next steps in the audition process. If you have any questions, please contact our team at [email protected].
3. Audition Video Submission
If you live outside of the Gold Coast, you can audition by video submission which requires you to (1) submit this application form and (2) email LAUNCH Director, Michelle Hopper-Doyle at [email protected] the below information:
- Your current CV including a head shot
- 1-3 minute video showcasing the following:
- Technical ability – please show us 1-3 technical exercises or combinations clearly showing your level of technique.
- Dance Ability – please show us combinations in at least 3 of the following dance styles Jazz, Contemporary, tap, Broadway Jazz, Ballet, Showgirl.
- (optional) 1 minute video of a vocal piece or any other special act you have in your repertoire.