Please complete the below application form with your intention to audition for our Pre-Professional Program including the national qualifications in Cert IV in Dance, Cert IV in Musical Theatre and and Cert III in Dance. Following submitting your application, we will be emailing you next steps in the audition process. There are two ways in which you can audition.
Application to Audition
1. Auditioning in person – class audition
If you have selected the option to audition in person, there are 2 in person audition options available:
- 2022 Open & Scholarship Audition Day – Sunday June 6, 2021
- Attend a full day Pre-Professional program on any Tuesday to Thursday in Terms 1-3 in 2021.
Following submitting your application, we will be emailing you with next steps in the audition process. If you have any questions, please contact our team at [email protected].
2. Audition Video Submission
If you live outside of the Gold Coast, you can audition by video submission which requires you to (1) submit this application form and (2) email LAUNCH Director, Michelle Hopper-Doyle at [email protected] the below information:
- Your current CV including a head shot
- 1-3 minute video showcasing the following:
- Technical ability – please show us 1-3 technical exercises or combinations clearly showing your level of technique.
- Dance Ability – please show us combinations in at least 3 of the following dance styles Jazz, Contemporary, tap, Broadway Jazz, Ballet, Showgirl.
- (optional) 1 minute video of a vocal piece or any other special act you have in your repertoire.